Essential air services
Essential air services will continue to run to support the delivery of critical freight and essential personnel to NT remote communities.
All cabin crew and passengers will follow physical distancing and hygiene measures.
Please contact the appropriate air operator’s website for detailed scheduling information.
Scheduled services from Darwin to:
- Alice Springs (direct)
- Alice Springs (via Katherine and Tennant Creek)
- Broome (direct)
- Broome (via Kununurra)
- Cairns (direct)
- Cairns (via Gove)
- Elcho Island (Galiwinku) and Maningrida
- Milingimbi and Maningrida
- Gove (direct)
- Groote Eylandt (direct)
- Groote Eylandt (via Gove)
- Perth (via Kununurra)
Mission Aviation Fellowship (MAF)
Scheduled services from Gove to:
- Elcho Island (Galiwinku) (direct)
- Lake Evella (Gapuwiyak), Elcho Island (Galiwinku), Milingimbi and Ramingining
Remote Air Services Subsidy Scheme
Contractors continue to operate freight and passenger services under this Federal Government scheme.
Find out more on the Australian Government's Department of Infrastructure website.