Go to the Australian Government's Department of Health website for coronavirus (COVID-19) resources.
This includes the following posters:
Read about coronavirus (COVID-19) facts and myths.
Posters and flyers
The Territory Check In app
Remote community residents
- Plan ahead - Top End
- Plan ahead - Central Australia
- COVID-19 Community flyer
- Safe use of hand sanitiser
About the disease and symptoms
- Got symptoms - Get tested
- Got symptoms - Get tested (for printing with marks and bleed)
- How we test for COVID-19
Handwashing and hygiene
- Keep that cough under cover
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Wash your hands
- Keeping your distance
- Using sanitiser
- Sanitise - Make sense
- Controlling coronavirus in Australia
- COVIDSafe app
- Handwashing with English captions
- Physical distancing
- Physical distancing is working
- Physical wellbeing
- Recent traveller
- Stay informed
- The new normal
- Vaccine question and answer with Charlie King and Dr Jane Davies
- Vaccine information: Aunty Bilawara Lee, Larrakia Elder
- Vaccination videos - Auslan
- Vaccination Q&A -Bhavini Patel - Part 1
- Vaccination Q&A -Bhavini Patel - Part 2
The MyAus COVID-19 App is now available for COVID-19 information and support in Australia in 24 different languages.
The app contains useful information and short animations about COVID-19 and in a language that you can understand best.
Download the app now or go to Google Play or the App Store directly.
Translated resources are also available on the Australian Government's
Covid-19 Information Sheet
Resources in languages
Messages recorded in Aboriginal languages
Audio, video and printed files with health messages for coronavirus (COVID-19) in Aboriginal languages to cover a majority of language groups.