The Territory Check In and proof of vaccination
You can use the Territory Check In app to show proof of your vaccination status.
While it is no longer a requirement check in at Territory venues, the Territory Check In app infrastructure will remain in place in case it is required in the future.
COVID-19 case alerts
People who choose to check-in at a venue using The Territory Check In app, will be sent a notification if they were at a location at the same time as a person who recently tested positive for COVID-19. Visit case alerts to learn more.
Sharing your COVID-19 digital certificate with The Territory Check In App
You can link your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Territory Check In app. You will need the latest version.
Download The Territory Check In App
- Download for free The Territory Check In app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Register your details – this is only required the first time you log in.
- Open the app at participating venues to check in. Select ‘Check-In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed QR Code.
- Add any additional people that may be with you including those without their own device or app.
- When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the successful check in screen on the app.