Go to the Australian Government's Department of Health website for coronavirus (COVID-19) resources.
This includes the following posters:
Read about coronavirus (COVID-19) facts and myths.
Roadmap to the new normal
Remote community residents
About the disease and symptoms
Handwashing and hygiene
- Good hygiene is in your hands
- Keep that cough under cover
- Simple steps to stop the spread
- Wash your hands
- Keeping your distance
- Controlling coronavirus in Australia
- Help stop the spread
- Good hygiene starts here
- Stay informed
- Recent traveller
- Handwashing with English captions
A range of messages recorded in Aboriginal languages are available.
Translated resources are also available on the Australian Government's
Other languages are currently under development and will be added soon.